· Something I was pleased with was when I could solve the problem, and I could understand the problem, at the same time.
…because that's how I learn my maths.
· I really enjoyed learning my 2, 5 and 10 timetables and my division facts.
…because I like learning new equations.
· Something I found hard was working out the equation.
· Something that made me think was using my 5 timetables to work out hard equations like, 14 x 8.
…because I had to think of the equation and solve the problem using 5 timetables and add the rest.
· Something I want to get better at is working out the problem faster.
Voice Recorder >>